SG

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have been looking for peppermint flavored creamer without toxic additives. I found this and liked the brand so I tried it. It adds a great peppermint flavor to coffee and hot chocolate, plus has other benefits (settles the stomach). I love the taste and I don't have concerns about toxic additives. It is strong so dilute it!

I was positively surprised by the quality of this product. I use this while making dark chocolate have a peppermint taste and used quite a few dropper-fulls to achieve a fresh taste. This should not be used directly in mouth. That is an important detail described on the bottle. I feel the claims peppermint help upset stomachs tends to be true. I would buy this Peppermint product again as it feels pure, and the intensity makes it a great value for the money. The ingredients are very straightforward, and that makes it easier for me to trust.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This tincture is miraculous at helping digestion. I often get stomachaches when I eat, but when I take this with a meal (usually diluted in a glass of water), my tummy rarely has issues. Plants are great medicine!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is a great thing to have in your bag esp’ly when your kids often get indigestion!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Amazing for nausea. Put a couple drops into water when feeling nauseated and it relieves after 10 minutes.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love this product and am never without in my home.

Bella
Posted on Apr 10, 2021

It works very well, helps the digestive system, reflux problems, poor digestion, etc. I have seen benefits. The smell and taste are strong. It has to be diluted in water. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

Easy to take: with water (very refreshing for the mouth), with peppermint tea (taste reminds less of toothpaste). Helping with digestion, easing when feeling bloated. I take it every day before going to bed.

Posted on Mar 9, 2020

I have been using this for years to make my peppermint tea. Nothing else compares unless its summer and I'm picking my own mint form the garden. Its stronger and fresher tasting than dried peppermint; I find it very soothing and helpful for my IBS flare ups and just plain tasty for a cold evening in.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent composition!!! Very good for your intestine. If you have gastritis- take less drops.