SG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Calming energy boost

Rhodiola is sort of stimulating and calming at the same time. It helps a lot with stress management and generating calm focus. It can be quite an astringent taste to get used to but I don’t mind it. The quality is excellent and I found it to improve my sleep quality and energy.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I absolutely love this company. They are one of the few true honest companies out there. This is an alcohol extract (tincture) but also with some glycerine. Usually I don't like glycerates, but in this case it's just enough to make it more palatable, which means I take it more regularly. So the flavour is good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product. I recommend. Increases the overall tone of the body. Makes me feel better, sleep better.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great price, I take in the morning with some water

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I've been using this brand for years and they never disappoint. i feel more alert and focused when i use this.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Genuine Rhodiola, blends well in the early morning rehydrating drink of water, juice or other fluid.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Not easy to tell if it has made a difference. But it tastes okay.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It 's a great factor for formulations

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this tincture, it's excellent for stress!