SG

Posted on May 30, 2022

Applying each day a Thuja soaked Q-tip to seborrheic keratosis that appears on my face or near hairline reduces the size of the spot considerably. It will return, however, when the Thuja application stop BTW, I learned from a chiropractor that Thuja homeopathic tablets would arrest the chicken pox virus.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love the quality of this company... I have been using this product for over two years for helping to stop skin tags and certain new skin moles. I mix it with lemon balm essential oil and a few drops of tea tree oil, I put it on the skin tag every morning and every night. It takes about two months but it works great. As you age, I am 61, you get more of these annoying skin tags and moles. It also comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper so I love the packaging also.

this is totally absolutely amazing product. someone recommended me this to get read of warts. I couldn't belive that it actually works. Great product

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is a great product. Originally, I bought it because of its natural deodoraizing properties but I learned of its other benefits as well, such as, liver detoxification, improved digestion, and many more! Seems to be a very good, clean product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I do feel this herb aids in sleep and overall stress level balance. Because it's not using any sweeteners (good thing) it does taste terrible. I've found chasing it with a chewable gummy vitamin nullifies the poor flavor and makes it easy to get down.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I saw no improvement of skin and would not buy again but i am glad I tried it or how would I know it did not work for me.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

it works, it takes time and you have to apply with cotton ball or q-tip because it is very liquid

Posted on May 28, 2022

Bought for warts. Seems ok but castor oil seems to work better.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I purchased this tincture to rid a couple of warts on my dog. Thuja is very effective in ridding of warts but it does take a fair amount of time. The warts have began to shrink after about a week of application and I'm hoping they'll be gone soon.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good value for the price. Can be used for all kinds of topical things.