SG

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great quality product. I have used other brands of usnea, and the potency was not effective. Shipping was fast, and the package was double wrapped with another small box. Recommend this product for fungal problems in the lungs, sinus, or urinary track. I seen results within a week. The taste is tolerable when dilute with 1 ounce of water or juice.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have a lot of usnea growing on trees in my yard, and have been wanting to make a tincture with it for some time. This is a company I've purchased from before and I trust their products, so I was glad to try it out first. The taste of usnea isn't great– you definitely want to take it with a flavored water or juice. I like having the dropper in the bottle for ease as well.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I like this for it's antibiotic properties. I use it as a preventative when I think I've been exposed to a cold/flu etc.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

A must have in any home medicine cabinet. Great herbal antibiotic for various uses. Pure ingredient tincture and good for the whole family. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I tried it as a supplement for prostatitis, I read a lot about it, I felt better, it may be effective, the quality is high and the quantity is sufficient, the price is attractive with the discount code

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Excellent for health maintenance. Cleanse and maintain your body in good health rid of free radicals. Came well packaged and bubble wrapped.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is great for helping with coughs, has a slight minty taste when nixed with water, but helps with the tickly cough.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great high quality usnea product at a good price point

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Usnea kills yeast, so I think that's why it helps my family member with Crohn's disease and seb derm.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Husband is happy with this product. Unable to obtain it anywhere else.