SG

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I can't sleep well most days this helped me sleep and wake up in a good mood, the smell is tolerable. update: forget to mention I felt sluggish and dull in the morning after taking it. and It's best not to drive or operate dangerous machinery after taking valerian.

f5bd0d31-4ae9-4d8c-964f-dff3621d6511
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Valerian root is an excellent herb for sleep and relaxation and I really like this company since they make great quality products, several of which I've used to great effect. I appreciate that this valerian tincture is made without alcohol, and I don't find the taste that displeasing, especially when mixed with a little juice. However, what I've found is that valerian just works better for me in a tea format, so I'll be getting that instead next time.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This stuff is great addition to your sleep routine. I usually have trouble winding down if I work late but this definitely helps me get a deep sleep. One full dropper when I get home and a little extra before bed is all I need to feel a lot calmer. Only minor complaint is the taste isn't the best.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This product in the alcohol version was a great supplement for months to take in the middle of the night to improve sleep as needed. This alcohol-free version is much better tasting for those early morning hours. The packaging with a dropper is very easy to use.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is great for sleep. Helps me fall asleep and sleep through the night. It's alcohol free formula, and that's great! If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Ordered this one because of alcohol-free formula. It does help with anxiety and sleep issues, though i have noticed I would have to extend the dose in order to feel effect kick in.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

This is the best valerian supplement I have tried, and I have tried many. The liquid format makes it fast-acting, and it has a pleasant sweet taste that is great on its own or mixes well with beverages. Does the job of knocking me out right away and keeps me asleep for 7+ hours a night! Will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It did help my anxious feeling, I take it in orange or apple juice

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is fantastic for calming me before sleep. (Thanks perimenopause). Doesn’t make me groggy the next morning. Taste is fine, easy to use.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Best product ever to reduce my anxiety. It truly works!