SG

Posted on May 18, 2022

Shipping was fast and reliable the product is a great asset to people, in its rawest form. Top priorities the pamphlet that accompanied the product was very informative.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I take the Herban Aloe (about 1 oz) with juice and it is very southing. It has a great taste. I have cramps and diarrhea. This helps a lot.

I was diagnosed with IBD and this product helps calm stomach and intestinal irritation and flares. The flavor is an acquired taste, but it is worth the price to have a happier gut.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have tried many other remedies for digestive inflammation, this has been the most efficient and consistent one with the best dosage. I like the taste and the herbal ingredients seem to be the right ones for me. The quality is great.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I drink Herbal Aloe Force juice since I read the aloe juice is good if you have GERD. This Herbal Aloe Force contains in addition to the aloe, cats claw, slippery elm, burdock root which are also good for GERD. It tastes good also.

ChurriLopes
Posted on Dec 24, 2020

I´ve bought this aloe vera several times, to help me with acid reflux, and it has always helped me with that. I take a swig of it any time I feel symptoms and it immediately takes care of it and shuts them off, I can take some right before I go to sleep and I feel soothed and sleep well. I think the reason it seems to be so effective is the fact it is raw. I do not like it contains a little potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, however it indicates there are trace amounts and I suppose they have to use something to preserve the product.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The best aloe Vera product being sold because of its Unique processing methods

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It lets my tummy feel good! I like to mix it with lemon juice.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this for my husband. It has given him such a lift. Other products by this brand are also excellent quality.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Life changing product for me. I first started drinking this after getting a water borne parasite. My gut health has improved so much