SG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I recommend this brand because it is chemical free and you can mix different colors to this base color to create your own unique color. It's gentle on the scalp and you can save what you don't use for future use. This is helpful when you are only coloring your roots and don't need to use up the entire box.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I mainly use this for grey hair coverage and love it. In comparison to other hair color to cover grey hair, this lasts longer. I also like it that it doesn't have a strong ammonia smell. I'm a repeated customer and love this product and I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I bought it for someone else. Given thay they always ask me to buy more, I think it's safe to assume they like it! They use it to cover grey hair. They prefer this more gentle formula, compared to what is available elsewhere. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

i bought it because of the natural ingredients. i didnt buy the hair dye kit and just use my own tools. it is easy to use and without unplesant smell but the color seems to be not as long lasting as chemical hair colors do. maybe it is because of it's natural nature.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been purchasing this tint for years now. I love it not only for the herbal extracts but that it comes in 2 separate bottles and mix when needed. For regrowth, this gives me 12 x 5ml tints for grey coverage which lasts me a year. It is great value for money. I have very dark brown hair and this is quite a dark shade, more like black but is a nice match for my hair to hide the greys that sprout through. I have tried 3N which is probably my natural color, but I find due to it being slightly lighter you need to re-apply more often.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022