SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Based on other reviews, I ordered one shade lighter than I would have, and the color was perfect. Very close to my natural color. Doesn’t smell or stain as bad as normal box color. No applicator included. I used a root touch up brush from a former product and a disposable plastic bowl but a squeeze bottle would have been a LOT easier. Follow instructions carefully. They include how to blend 2 colors together if needed, which I appreciated. I processed for 40 min total to cover Grey. If you’re sensitive- do a skin test. I had no problems- but better to be safe and ensure you’re not allergic. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have been using this product for several years now. One of the best part is you can use less or more if necessary without wasting the whole box. The color stays on for soo long. I only have to re-touch my roots every 8 weeks or so. Also it doesn't have the strong smell like other brand. Best product I've use by far!! Love it and highly recommend it!!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I always resort back to this brand, but sometimes it's out of stock. I color my hair about every 6 weeks. No reaction, no offending smell.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

i have a very thick and fragile hair, I'm using this color for years, the result is always perfect and it covers my grey hair too

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Excellent grey coverage. Lots of colours to mix and match so you can get exactly what you need. I colour full hair every 3rd time and regrowth touch ups between.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

The girls like the color and the fact that this tint is natural and will not damage the hair/scalp. Safe option and good product.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This product is easy to mix and apply. Does not have that strong stinging smell like other hair dying product. So no damage to the hair

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Prompt delivery, haven’t use yet, friend recommended, will try and update the again.

297fe684-b29a-432e-8c3b-acfce1a5c0f3