SG

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Excellent! Covers greys!

I love this product. If you're touching up your roots you can make up only what you need each time. The colour results are spot on and it covers up the greys I have here and there. I love that it doesn't damage your hair with harsh chemicals like other hair colour does.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I mixed chestnut with mahogany, and I keep it on my hair for 45 minutes and it’s really covered all white hair but it didn’t change the black hair color which is fine for me because I want to cover the white hair only. It’s really hard to wash it and take it off from my hair. And you have to be very careful when you will apply it because it’s not easy to clean it if you will drop it on your sofa of on your clothes. I prefer to use vaseline to avoid touching your skin while you are applying the gel. This is my review after immediate use if there is anything later I will update my comment.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Not my first time using herbatint but first using this shade. I’m satisfied. I love that it mixes into a gel that doesn’t drip or run down your face. You can apply then move about until it’s time to rinse. Has never damaged my hair or caused any irritation. Lasts a reasonable long time. I do take care to use gently shampoos & tepid water to not strip the color. I was surprised the color of the dye was light pink before developed, when I used the red shade it was a very rich deep color so I was expecting same, but the color it imparted was deep & vibrant. Good coverage. I’ll continue to buy this product. I hope iherb will keep it in stock indefinitely.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Covers all grays, doesn't reek of ammonia, perfect color for Asian hair, love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Must Try!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

First time trying these, great because you don't need to use it in one go. Better than Naturtint if you have less hair. Colours are great too.