SG

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have used Herbatint for 15 years now with amazing results. I have loads of allergies to chemicals, which is why I tried this more natural brand. No problems with itchy scalp! My hair always looks fuller and it is softer after I have applied Herbatint. The colour is great- I get lots of compliments. I love that you can just mix up the amount you want and save the rest for next time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have been ordering this for many times already as it is natural and doesn't hurt my hair so badly. It is easy to use, just mix the two tubes inside and it doesn't have any strong chemical smell like others. It should be good to cover grey hair but if you are like me, who got dark hair and want to color it with lighter color, you might want to buy the N series of this brand. Since this R series seems doesn't make my hair to light copper chestnut. I will buy the N series next time!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Got this for my pregnant sister as it's Chemical Free and safe for her usage. Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on May 1, 2022

it was a great product. I really like the color of my hair now and does not itch on the scalp.its shiny and the hair is not dry.. not strong the smell thumbs up for the smell.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love this hair dye. Is very red (copper/burgundy). The colour fades after a couple months. I then mix with a natural series on the roots to keep it coppery/brown. Much gentler than many other dyes.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Purchase this for my mom and aunt they love it so bad, the colour can cover all the white hair And it is natural and has no allergy reaction at all

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

The color of this is great. I love that there is no harmful scent and the benefit on my hair is superb. Just the right size for my hair.