SG

E5F3F79FEF
Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Truly a #1 seller

Listen, excellent is an understatement. I’m on my 3rd but now. First was a 29mls. No wonder this product gets sold out in a few days. THE BEST CHLOROPHYLL EVER!!! As a medical doctor myself, I could feel the oxygen in my body improve. Improved colon health. No morning breath. No body order. The cleansing cleansing agent out here! You still here? Go get it! Just make sure you use a STRAW so it doesn’t stain your teeth 🦷.

ffbe651b-aafe-4a70-a2e5-dfd1bb86f5ae
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Extremely satisfied. This is my second bottle, I drink it first thing in the morning and it definitely has a positive effect. The directions state to take it twice per day, but I only do it once and it feels enough for my needs, the bottle lasts for a very long time. I can feel more energised, probably due to the increased oxygen in the blood that chlorophyll causes. My skin tone got much more even and the skin got firmer overall. Chlorophyll supplements are actually chlorophyllin, which contains copper instead of magnesium, and according to my research this additional copper can have a negative effect on zinc levels in the body, so I make sure to supplement with zinc to avoid any negative effects. The taste is absolutely bearable, especially since I dilute it in a lot of water. Please leave a positive vote if you found this helpful, trying to save some money❤️

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It’s a very good supplement for the overall health and energy levels. The quality of both the product and packaging is amazing, dropper is very easy to use. Taste is not overpowering, just slightly herbal with a hint of sourness. I personally really enjoy drinking it. This supplement helps with my anemia and a nice bonus that it freshens bad breath. Better to drink with a straw to avoid any teeth discoloration. Doesn’t need to be refrigerated.

fe15578e-43a5-4146-afbd-4abc12d1fcc9
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Ok i hesitate to say but this beneficial superfood product knocks out those bad bacteria that makes one smelly. So arm pits, even, poop, sorry for the squeamish while it does make it green it also reduces smell but as another poster said be aware if you have a zinc deficiency going in as there is some potential issues there. taste is fine slightly earthy.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I don’t know if it’s a placebo effect but it definitely gives me a lot more energy once I drink it! To meet has a pleasant flavor kind of like a wheat grass taste. I also drink it through a straw because it’s stains. Overall I feel like it helps with my energy and I like it

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This was recommended by a YouTuber. And I now highly recommend it! I'm taking it to build my blood iron stores having faced iron deficiency anemia from heavy periods for years. By the second day of taking this supplement, the headache and fatigue were gone. The taste is earthy, ground almost. I love it. Very tolerable non of the side effects of iron tablets or other preparations. This here is one of the many reasons I love iHerb. Quality ++++

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I love that this chlorophyll is concentrated and very practical. The taste is good and easy to take with water. It's a great addition to your routine in order to take good care of your body. I noticed an immediate difference as far as body odor and breath... I would highly recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Thanks…This a first time purchase item for me. I actually needed it yesterday & Today for low hemoglobin levels to combat fatigue. It works after being in my system since earlier this morning. Honestly I’m hoping it will cause me not to have anymore tiredness or fatigue at all the longer I use it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I’ve just finished my first bottle, would drink first thing in the morning, 1/4 of what the manufacturer recommend for a daily use and I felt a definite effect! My overall state improved approximately 15 min after taking it, and my skin became so much firmer and healthier. I definitely recommend this product and would like to continue using it. I want to warn people though that Chlorophyll supplements are actually Chlorophyllin, which contains copper instead of magnesium and can potentially accumulate in your body over a period of time. Please be aware of this.

I've been using it for a month now and so far it's ok.It doesn't taste anything I just put put 18 drop in a cup of water and I drink it straight. I will consume it twice a week maybe I will see the benefit faster like that.

1e617d19-dbf1-42a4-9cc9-1d753a75d0f6