SG

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Must have!

Must have! Astragalus is great for viruses and very helpful for ebv or mono! I give one dropper every other day while my kids who are 10 and 6 , when they are in school and they are rarely ill. If they do catch something I increase to 3 times a day and they kick it quickly. Love the simple ingredients, safe for my allergy child. They don’t mind the taste and it’s easy to use! I prefer the larger size because I don’t like to run out!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My daughter uses this for her children. Being cold and flu season it has been useful in minimising the symptoms and duration of anything they pick up from school. It’s usually mixed into their water bottle so the taste isn’t really noticeable and they’re quite happy to drink it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I like it! The taste is actually good. It’s minty, so I’m able to just do a dropper full right in my mouth. For my son, I mix it in chocolate frosting bc he has a very sensitive pallet. The flavor is so mild it takes just a spoonful mixed with a dropper full and he downs it!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I bought this for my four children and the taste is a tad strong but mixed well in a bit of juice and they can't taste it. I bought it because the ingredients and I'm happy with purchase.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great Product. Been using it for my children during winter time, against the common, the most recently common flu, with great results. Serves well as an immune system booster.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Astragalus is not safe to use with fevers but this supplement truly helps shorten the duration of and minimize the severity of colds for my kid

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Can’t live without this. This amazing remedy has been saving me and the kids from the infamous flu going around. Very very good. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My baby likes a taste, but I need some time to see if it will improve his resistence to catching colds after this course is finished.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

THIS PRODUCT WAS PRESCRIBED BY MY HOLISTIC PRACTITIONER FOR A VIRAL INFECTION. FOR MY ADULT SON. HE WAS BETTER IN NOT TIME. NOT JUST FOR LITTLE KIDS. THREE TIMES A DAY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS. GOOD QUALITY, GREAT TASTE.