SG

Posted on May 9, 2022

Lovely lavender scent. Very soothing and calming to mist my hair, face, and body to freshen up, reduce stress, and help induce sleep. It softens and moisturizes the hair a bit too. I like this brand, all of the scents are nice, I've tried them all. Smells True to the flower

I've used the rosewater in the past and wanted to try more products from this brand. This works great as a toner and a pillow spray. I like to use it right before bed for extra hydration. The spray is very fine and it doesn't leave your face soaking wet. I look forward to trying more Heritage products.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like this Lavender water mist for Day time use and the Lavendar&Glycerin one for Night, the quality is the best with the Vor Mag water, generous size smells amazing, cute packaging, pore refining and I use this as a makeup setting mist, is also soothing for any skin redness or irritation, the scent is natural and amazing, essential oils are life!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I bought this and the rose water from the same company, and the lavender water definitely has more of a sharp scent to it. I prefer the soft smell of the rose water. I struggle with aging, acne-prone skin, and I was hopeful that the lavender water would assist in keeping my skin clear. I am sorry to say that I didn't notice any difference in my break outs or in the softness and health of my skin. So now, I spray it on my body when I run or exercise so that I have a fresh scent. It works wonderfully as a natural deodorant, so I found a way to use it effectively!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I saw a review saying the smell is terrible, some saying good. I still give it a try and really like it; think the smell is completely natural lavender. So I guess it's very personal preference.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is a very good way to freshenup stale sheets or musty atmospheres. its great for a cooling face spritzer on a hot summer day

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Gotta wear a mask still and this spray refreshes my face throughout the day! The lavender is bright and soothing and good quality. Seriously destressing. The rose one is good too.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

It's been one week that I'm using this product as a toner. The smell is nice but I don't see any change in my skin reaction.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This has a lovely authentic lavender fragrance - only found in genuine lavender products.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping