SG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great product.

A really excellent product. Great for teeth and gums. Sometimes it's good not to rinse out immediately, but leave in your mouth for 30 seconds, to get the benefit of the healing ingredients. Or put a little in your mouth as a natural freshener and mouth wash; then swish around with a little water; then rinse.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Tastes a bit salty, but seemed to do what it was supposed to. I’ve found that powder isn’t for me, but those who like powders may really enjoy it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good taste I feel herbal power, very gentle for gums and protect gums and tooth, big bottle very economic for whole Family, the taste is natural ingridients also natural, my teeth are white now

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love this tooth powder. I’ve used it for years now. Every year my dental hygienist comments that I have zero plaque and she has practically nothing to clean. Great product.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

My favorite tooth powder. I’m so glad it’s back in stock and I could get it with other vitamins I was already ordering!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I’m a long time fan of this tooth powder. No foaming, no overdone peppermint scent, mild flavor, and my teeth have stayed very healthy. Easy to pour a little in a small container for travel, and the 4 oz container lasts a couple of months, easily.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Strong salty flavor, not for everyone. Works great and doesn't clump.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Been using this for years. Excellent product and best pricing!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Strong salty flavor, not for everyone. Works great and doesn't clump.