SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This looks very pretty, size is handy and is moderately hydrating. I put this in the morning after my moisturizer and before sunscreen. I also slather this only in lower half of my face (face mask area) before each sunscreen reapplication throughout the day. I have acne prone skin, and so far this did not irritate my skin and I didn’t have new break outs due to the use of facemask, which usually happens.

af113df6-bb95-44f6-97c6-bd008bb69799
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This has been Out of stock for the longest time! Immediately ordered it once i was notified it's availability. Im just so excited to try this out because I've heard so many great reviews here and online.🤣 I can't wait to add this to my skincare routine!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I live in Singapore and due to the heat, my face constantly itched. Saw this on tiktok and decided to give it a try. I put it on before wearing my mask and this has managed to calm my skin down.

9589530a-d557-4e7e-9c2c-45c364e8a951
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I simply adore everything about this product. I love the cooling feeling it gives my skin and how easy it is to apply it. I always cary it with me in my bag and I apply it before reapplying my sunscreen during the day. My skin also feels so smooth and shiny in the morning after I apply this serum when do my nighttime skincare routine.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

great serum, really hydrating without sticky heavy feeling, and the application is nice. the serum giving a cooling secession that I really like. the quality is exllent and the size lasts for long. it has fresh minty scent to it and I use it before sunscreen so the application is smooth and the sun screen sits nice.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The serum stick is refreshing and moderately moisturizing. I use it after the skincare and before the sunscreen. I use sunscreen of the same brand. My skin remains hydrated and does not turn greasy after several hours. The size is a little all but you don't need a lot. It has a slightly cooling effect, the scent is hardly noticeable.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been using this serum for about a year now and it's one of my faves for the warmer months of the year. Very refreshing with excellent clean ingredients. I have sensitive skin and it does not cause irritation. I also have dry skin and it works well as a refresh during any time of the day to boost moisture. Great for taking on an airplane as well.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Packaging is perfect size to carry around easily to use on the go. I love the scent and the product is good quality. It is gentle for sensitive skin and I love using it under my mask for 12 hour shift. Great for acne concerns and doesn’t make me breakout at all, it’s very cooling and lightweight.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A super small, bag friendly size product. It’s so amazing for using under the mask or under your hijab. It creates a barrier between the mask and your skin. I have been using it for a while and it doesn’t make me breakout from the mask aka maskne. Don’t hesitate to buy the product and please like my review. Have a great day 🤩❤️❤️❤️❤️