SG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Taste Like Real Peanut Butter Cookies

The second I opened the bag I could smell the delightful aroma of Peanut Butter Mini Cookies. They taste pretty close to conventional peanut butter cookies but have no white sugar & the texture is good. My husband likes them as well. @Highkeysnacks has another a winner in their no added sugar treats. I would recommend these cookies to anyone on keto, low-carb, low-sugar, grain-free & gluten-free diets. They have 2 gram net carbs! The ingredients are real & healthy. A resealable bag keeps them fresh. Thank you Low Carb Loco for introducing me to these lovely cookies.

18b457d7-a0ac-4831-8a7a-01280639be4f
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I received the peanut butter cookies free and they are really good. I then was asked to order the snickerdoodle cookies which I also got free but since the peanut butter were so good I decided to order all the flavors (chocolate chip, sugar, another peanut butter, n snickerdoodle) but I only got the snickerdoodle free. These cookies are delicious. I bought another brand of keto snickerdoodle cookies a few months ago and they are not good. I still have them I just can’t eat them. I tried all the flavors above and they are all really good. I’m so glad they asked me to try them. Thank You Low Carb Loco for the offer. Now I have something good to snack on.

a6817dea-14f8-4fc3-9547-57dc614d29a8
f7fd3f1d-d19d-4108-baee-f0362c207656
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These peanut butter cookies are sooo good! I’ve been trying to cut down on sugar but it gets hard when the cravings hit, so I tried these highkey cookies to try and satisfy my cravings and they did the job! The flavor is delightful and at a great price point too! Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I am in love with the taste of the HighKey cookies. While the chocolate chip is my favorite, I can highly recommend this peanut butter flavor too. The quality of these cookies is better then other low carb cookies, and that’s why I use them in everything. Straight out the bag, but also in yogurt of on top of porridge.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

These cookies have a nice texture. They are buttery with a moderate amount of peanut butter taste. The cookies are a great treat to help curb those sugary cravings while not ruining your keto diet.

6d086534-05f7-44b9-b403-4145764bc857
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid diet loves it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These and snickerdoodle are my favorites. Kind of expensive as you'll definitely finish the bag in one sitting, but perfect if you're calorie counting and want to know the exact amount of calories in your dessert :)

Posted on May 12, 2022

Just like old fashioned peanut butter cookies. A little on the sweet side for my personal taste but none the less delicious !!! An open bag is an empty bag of these great cookies. Yum.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These were my favourite of all the flavours I tried. Sometimes the peanut butter flavour is not very strong, but I’m happy to say that if you like peanut butter, you’ll probably like these cookies because the flavour comes through.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I LOVE peanut butter cookies! Since going gluten free and doing keto I have missed nutter butters. These are very satisfying! I will purchase these again.