SG

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Great daily face wash

This is good value for the quality and size. It has a great smell and makes my skin feel clean and tight. After a few days of use, my skin adjusted and oil levels are maintained through the day. It seems to be made from natural ingredients. I think it’s a great daily face wash.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

i have flavored the use of high quality small size package of my older age that keeps the benefit of dreaming the golden composition of tonal frequencies that are sensitive enough not to over moisturize the gentle sound of time and spirit, to be divided by all other little lights and shades that hair do miss in summer days and winter chills!

Posted on May 16, 2022

so, it's good .. the size is great not small but enough .. it kind of dries your face a little, it's written on the bottle that it's good for normal to oily skin .. but it cleans your face, it doesn't have foam or touch like soup, it's more like liquid .. the quality is great .. it make my skin feels smooth and clean .. and bright a little, but maybe you need to moisturise your face with cream after .. I don't think it will be good for dry skin .. the smell is kinda sweet, just like turmeric .. it's composition made of a lot of natural ingredients, and organic sources .. I like it .. if you're looking for something to moisturise your skin, I think this won't be useful for you ..

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I purchased it like 4 times already, and it's great and gentle enough for my oily skin. Not overly expensive, good ingredients, cleans well, smells light and fresh. Nothing bad to say. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good clarifying wash without being overly stripping. Neem scent is not too overpowering. Texture is a runny gel with lots of bubbles. Everyday option. I like it especially when my skin’s flaring up with a breakout.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

it is nice face wash better than expected. It has a fresh smell and cleans well. It is not for dry skin , mine is mixed and it does the job well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Perfect for everyday use as it is mild and free from sulfates and SLS. Love that the fragrance comes from essential oils and not synthetic additives. Also SLS and sulfate free. A little goes a long way, so for 150ml, it lasts awhile. I have combination skin and this really works for me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This was my first time using this product and I am So glad I gave it a try. Good quality for a reasonable price .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this face wash because it's all natural AND gets my face feeling clean.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

very healthy, thin smell and gentle. Best for problem skin!