SG

Posted on May 27, 2022

Package came so fast directly to Dubai! Easy to use! Amazing quality! Good size. It benefits - I saw directly on my acne prone skin! Good for sensitive. Good herbal ingredients! Dosage - 2/day. Good taste) Thank you for this amazing product! Obviously will order more if my skin will need more ofc !

adbc1085-5b93-4b7a-a3cb-9dfe7fae486a
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

The only formula I’ve found to include both Neem and Turmeric to balance the cooling and heating effects of each in the body and receive benefits from both. So far so good. My only concern at the moment is that it may be interfering with my cycle timing and if it is caused by something in this product, then I would have to stop taking it. Easy to swallow capsule size - especially considering I’m consuming 4 in one day and I like that it’s clear as well.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am always looking for natural supplements to aid my problematic skin and when I saw that Himalaya offered a specific capsule for derma care, I was excited to try it. And just like all of their products, without a doubt, I know it is helping. I also like the large size of this specific product (it lasts 4 months as opposed to 2 months for most of their products ).

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Excellent product, love the herbal blend, but not strong enough for those with very severe acne (especially hormonal acne). Helps to mitigate effects but does not fully clear.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I bought this for my teenage daughter who suffers from acne. This is her second month using it and I am starting to see a difference in her skin. It doesn't seem as inflamed as it has in the past and her breakouts are slowly lessening in intensity.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I took 4 bottles of this and did not feel any significant improvement though the ingredients and the brand is good. I have since switched to another brand that contains collagen which I need at my age now.

Posted on Oct 17, 2020

Been taking this for years. Recently I decided to lower my dose to make the bottle last longer. Immediately I can see a difference in my skin. When I went back to the recommended dose (2 caps twice a day) it was much better. FYI I suffer from oily congested skin and adult acne. This really helps. I will continue taking as long as it’s available on iherb.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have small none itchy patches on my neck, armpit and shoulders. After taking this product, patches start to disappear.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation It works! Results are slow but there for sure. I continue to be happy with the product and my skin is looking great. Thanks! Also the best value for the price. This is a trusted brand that I am happy to support.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Used these to detox my skin and body for 2 months and they really changed my skin and reduced the pimple outbreak!!