SG

Posted on May 17, 2022

My heart loves this Himalaya Heart Care supplement. Excellent company with very high quality products! These vegetarian capsules are small and very easy to swallow. No fillers are used and they are packaged in glass bottles. In my own experience it really has helped with regulation of my heartbeat and I notice a difference when I don't take it. I also take hawthorn berry to strengthen my heart muscle along with ubiquinol.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Purchased as enticed by its impressive list of natural ingredients. Also because the usual brand we use was out of stock. Himalaya is also an established brand we’ve used for other natural herbal remedies so thought we’ll give it a go.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My blood pressure was finally in the normal range since using these

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

it includes a lot of herbal medicine for the heartcare supplement. I ordered 2nd bottle for my daily supplements.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought this for my sister. She said that this gives her extra energy and she kept buying it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

After taking heart care I seem to have more stamina and a stronger heartbeat after exercise.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I feel good about this product and will definitely buy again .

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This is the second time I am buying this, i trust the brand and looking at the ingredients i believe this is good quality.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love all Hymalaya products.This one is also good for my blood pressure