SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

WOW! I'm really impressed with this product. The 1st day I used it I felt it's effect on my stomach. I was really impressed, usually products take a couple days or so. It says 1 a day but I feel that if your digestive system is already on the need for omeprazole using one in the morning and one in the evening will help you not have to use omeprazole. Worked that way for me (smiles)

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Read up on the safety concerns with non-DGL licorice. Don't take too much for too long. I could feel a slight boost from 2 tablets; nothing from only one. See if it gets you through the afternoon slump w/o having to take caffeine. Like this product and it can be readily broken in two if you want to customize the dose.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this product and order it several times. When my throat hurts I take like a lollipop better than any other industrial product and is very helpful. Beyond that it helps me both digestion and the nervous system and the price here is very cheap. It is good to have at home it has many uses with us and also helps with the meal

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Licorice is not only beneficial during colds by helping your immune system to fight cold but also is very tasty! I like licorice tea and syrup but this package is convenient to those who do not really like it in liquid, like my husband )) Get a pill with his tea or water and job is done!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Compared to other licorice capsules I have used, these are more potent in terms of supporting my low blood pressure to raise to more normal levels. The only downside for this is there is no moisture absorber in the bottle, and I have twice had to throw out a 1/4 bottle of tablets well within use-by date as they get affected by moisture and go off / spoil. That is something the company needs to take care of.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Himalay licorice is good for the throat. I use it in conjunction with triphala as triphala can be a little drying. So i take it in combination

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product is really amazing to support stomach acid issues take it before the meal and you will feel different after 1 week. It’s even working after the meal , this is natural alternative to acid medicine which might have side effects .

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is the rare licorice that has its active components still present. Works very well for stomach and adrenal issues. This paired with Siberian Ginseng brought my period back

Posted on May 15, 2022

Took this 2 months supply to hopefully raise my cortisol level. I felt okay throughout the course. Will wait a couple of months to try another bottle since I read that licorice cannot be taken for a long period.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. thank you.