SG

Posted on May 21, 2022

I got these for my partner who has had high liver enzymes from fatty liver. He originally started on Alpha Lipoic Acid, Guggul Gum, B complex and these Liver Care caps. His enzymes are dropping. He's only taking the b complex and these now so we'll see in a couple months how this is working.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

These pills have helped me a lot! I highly recommend for a gentle liver cleanse! The intestines work like a healthy one!!! Great stuff! Great quality! Organic ingredients! A healthy liver is an advantage awnd benefit of healthy people! Taste is mediocre! But it's very helpful! Original size and dosage

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I highly recommend this product for both people having problems with liver and gall bladder, and just everyone who wants to support their liver and helps it with detox. Himalaya Herbals always makes professional quality products, and in highly satisfied with their supplements. Both me and my husband have been getting better sleep and improved bowel movements since we’ve started taking LiverCare.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Its the first time i am trying this product and i did alot of brand comparison and reviews comparison before finalizing to buy this. I find Himalaya Liver Care to be a very good brand as it has been in the market for many years. I felt the benefits within my body after few hours of consumption of the capsule, hence the quality is very good. Of course, please drink alot of water to reaps its full benefits so that it can assist the liver to detox with this supplement. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

A+ product! In the first week or so of using it, I didn't really feel any changes. However, after about 2-3 weeks in: No crazy cravings for carbohydrates and sweets. That was enough to let me know it has been working. Since I've been using this product I've been able to eat the foods that are good for my body as opposed to what tastes sweet or deep fried etc( which I have always had to rely on sheer willpower to do in the past.) Also, I used to feel irritable and angry whenever I became really hungry; that has improved significantly as well.Happy that the many reviews turned out to be legit and will buy again! Awesome, awesome item. I overate a lot of carbs etc over the Christmas Holidays & had run out of this liver cleanse, & bam! The cravings started, plus feelings of anger & irritation. I got my Himalaya Livermore, & I'm on an evil keel one again!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have chronic constipation, and Dr Ameet Aggarwat feels that it's always related to a weak liver. The first 2 days I took it, my bowel seems to be easier. But not for long, but that's also because I compromised on my diet and indulged in sugar or refined pastas. I'm taking it still, and made my two teens join me 1st thing in the morning on empty stomach. Liver care is part of a healthy life style, as liver is a master organ. For what's worth, my bloated belly seems to have subsided some what. So I won't be surprised that these herbs are helping in the magical way biochemistry behaves in the human body.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

very glad Himalaya is copied organic India packaging, same glass bottle n the cup, exact twin ))) finally! n got rid of that horrible chemical colour they used to add.. I know liv52 for very long time, name is changed but composition doing same story.. excellent remedy for liver n hepatitis too! my hubby takes too many pills to fight his kidney problem, it helps to detox liver, put swelling down, n ease the pain.. thanks to Ayurveda! will def repeat this 1..

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a fantastic product for your liver and is probably very useful if you have digestion / gallbladders issues too. I have had ongoing issues with a fatty liver and taking these capsules has had a noticeable difference. Where I could literally feel my liver - felt heavy and numb - a few weeks after I started taking Himalaya Liver Care I no longer had that awkward feeling reminding me that my liver was not happy. I have not been for my latest blood test abut I am convinced that when I do my liver enzymes will show a great improvement. For sure, I feel a whole lot better! I bought a second bottle and will take a few weeks off from the supplement when the first bottle has finished before I start the second.

Posted on May 17, 2022

These Livercare vegetarian capsules with no fillers benefit my fatty liver. The capsule size is small and they are very easy to swallow. I take a capsule dosage before my meal twice a day and it is a welcome addition to my liver support supplementation. Himalaya supplements are always high quality. Appreciate the packaging in glass bottles.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have order and taken 2 months Liv 52 and and 2 months Liver Care from Himalaya. I am using it because I am a heavy alcohol drink. I decide to quit alcohol at the age of 50 and to enjoy like sober. Both supplements work great and the ingredients are 95% similar except the capsule that hold all the good ingredients together. I would suggest those on a budge to buy Liv 52 if you can find it in your country. Liver Care change it's capsule so that it can be enter some highly police market like the USA. This supplement have been in the markets for many decades and I am sure it save countless number of people suffering especially in the third world country like India.