SG

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This product surprised me with its effectiveness. Inspite of not taking the full dose, I felt more upbeat, alert , energetic and confident. There was no strong unpleasant taste. The size of the capsule was just right. The product quality was up to the mark. What's more, the ingredients are all herbal and not made up of chemicals and fillers. The full dosage requires two capsules twice a day but I felt good just with half the the recommended dosage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone needing that extra mental boost especially if you are over 60 years of age and need to be mentally alert for work. The benefits of this product are felt quite soon after consuming it. It delivers what it promises. I will continue using this product.

1f5e23a5-bf6d-4a95-9c35-d20fb48fdfba
Posted on May 6, 2022

This product together with bacopa every morning is the difference between my hundred-year-old mother being clear of mind and happy versus confused and grumpy. It’s awesome I’ve turned my friends onto it they’ve turned their mothers onto it, and one of my girlfriends turned all of her golf buddies onto it. We all swear by it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Sometimes I forget where I put things and I have taken this in the past month and I find that after a while if I cannot remember if I think hard enough I can recall where I put it previously. I think it has something to do with the ingredients that is inside the supplement. I am benefiting with the daily dosage of 2.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My memory has been challenged for a few months so I decided to try out an ayervedic med. The ingredients of this product were all natural. My experience has been positive. My brain fog has substantially decreased. This product has been most helpful.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It soon shows up when I stop taking these. So I try staying on them. Don’t have to struggle with thinking of correct name/words when on these..

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Helps focus and decreases hyperactivity. I love the fact that it is herbal and made by a trusted brand. One of the best products on iherb I tried.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Quality is great well known indian ayurvedic brand it was for my husband, he regularly eat I bacopa means bramhi is good source of magnesium and keep mind calm and help to overcome stress with the help of herb.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

I think this product is awesome. I feel focused and clear minded, have minimal brain fog and have way more energy. I have not had any side effects such as nausea or diarrhea, and I love the fact they are vegetarian! I am also very happy with both Himalaya and iHerb customer service. I initially bought Himalaya Mindcare from a local health food store, but when they stopped carrying it, I wanted to verify that iHerb carried the legitimate product. Himalaya responded to my email promptly, and verified that iHerb distributed it. The shipping with iHerb was fast! Super happy overall.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

It is herb to help the body, good for vegetarian.