SG

karinsita
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I take good care of my teeth but there was ONE stain on a front tooth that was driving me crazy and this paste cleaned it in about a week! For three years now I have only used this brand of tooth paste without fluoride and I haven't had any cavities or gum problem since. My hygienist is always impressed (she says ;) )

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great taste. A bit odd at first using a black toothpaste - but this is the first/only toothpaste that I have used (many in the past) that I see a noticeable difference in whitening effect. (Maybe I simply want to see it?) The quality appears to be very good, it's gentle on my teeth and the tube itself is fine. Feel that it cleans my teeth as well if not better than other toothpastes I have used. I have reordered and intend to continue using this toothpaste - benefiting from a good tasting whitening toothpaste that works. (I believe).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This toothpaste has no fluoride which is really good and it tastes like you want a toothpaste to taste - minty! It does foam up a bit - which I like as it prevents it from dripping easily. The foam is black but it doesn't leave your mouth black. Great product.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I like this toothpaste so much that I have just ordered three more tubes of it. The flavour is refreshing, and it leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean. It is gentle on both teeth and gums, which is a particular bonus for me, due to having sensitive teeth. While some toothpastes are quite gritty, this one has a really smooth texture.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Nicely packed. good price. it has mint fresh flavor, that stays. seems like it cleans the teeth, although containing charcoal the paste is black, & it's wired to see your teeth covered with a black foam.... I will update my review after a long use.

3ae4164a-5b87-4832-b2c7-2a442934e182
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love all Himalaya products and thought I would try their whitening anti-plaque toothpaste and it’s amazing. It leaves teeth feeling super clean and the flavor is great. I have sensitive teeth and it’s been fine. Really recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love this brand, I've used them for a long time now, and will continue to use. It's much better than all the domestic brands where I live.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Clean and simple package, I just liked how they present their goods. Very pleasant smell and suitable for sensitive teeth. Would recommened to my friends for this quality teeth cleaning product!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I absolutely love this brand but the activated charcoal toothpaste is my favorite one yet. I've noticed my teeth have whitened since using this particular one.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

previously tried a whitening toothpaste from himalaya and really enjoyed it and found that it did whiten my teeth. will be trying this version to see if it works a bit better