SG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is my favorite shower gel. It smells super fresh, is very gentle and feels great on skin. I think it’s a good size for the price, a little goes a long way. I use this shower gel daily as a body wash and for bubble bath. I definitely recommend this product, friends and family who have used this shower gel really liked it too.

be47b12d-c2d9-4b18-920d-3872d843adf8

So love the scent of this shower gel, its so refreshing especially in these hot summer months. I use it for each shower and my skin feels so good, its less dry, and moistured. I love the package too, so different than others. The size is biggish as you can see in a photo. I love the benefits to my skin and will reorder.

c85baace-1450-4627-b873-e19be0b16a06
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It's a good shower gel, it feels refreshing on skin. It has a light smell and it lathers well. Leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. I don't use it as frequently because I've been trying other products but it was nice to try! I recommend for every day use and see how it suits your skin. It didn't irritate mine.

26f6df2a-8631-4c29-ad07-5f9d55f06e75
Posted on May 12, 2022

well I loved the packaging ^_^ plus the smell is so divine,fresh, and clean. it kept me clean and plus helps with acne on the body.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Love the scent of this shower gel. It's a great size for the shower or bath and leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I like it! It feels nice, fresh and clean. The smell is natural Aloe vera. I also use the gel and face wash so I'm a fan of this too!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This shower gel has a nice gentle aloe scent and leaves skin feeling soft but not too dry, which can be difficult to find in a shower gel.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

skin feels smooth and moisturized, and has a great scent!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

just love it! buy! only good feelings after use of this gel

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Feels nice on the body,cleans well but not so economical. Package is cute. Smells nice.