SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent- Real honey and milk inside! READ BELLOW!

The quality, taste and ingredients are top! I'm a fit girl but even if I'm on diet take these candies if I want some sweets. The smell is perfect and the composition as well. It's a great treat for your throat for winter time when you feel a bit of pain there, just eat one drop and you will see the pain will disappear. The size of the package is small so you can carry it with you anywhere. Recommend! THUMBS UP if you like my review!

3e6a8bef-676b-4e8a-9e83-58bcdba45809
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

(Please like my comment for coins haha, thank you!) I have severe anxiety and throw up a lot in a day with or without food. I have a very sore throat everyday and this candy makes me feel so good! It's sweet, which makes me instantly happier and with a nice milky taste! I can't wait to try more variants of this candy!

Posted on May 6, 2022

A product I add to each order. they taste great, helping a bit in case of sore throat. The package is good- each candy packed separately. It is sweet but no too much, and size is perfect if you need to eat something sweet in the middle of the day.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have taken another kind of these candies. They can be used for sore throats. Quality product, natural ingredients. Pleasant taste, I don't smell it. They are not too sweet which I like. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Very nice natural taste, not too sweet. Liquid honey in the center is really good for your throat if you were talking for too long or when you have a sore throat from dry air, etc. I have chronic pharyngitis, so I get sore throat a lot, and these were very helpful.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Yummy , good for me now , I am coughing due to the low humidity under air conditioner . But it is like a honey & milk candy , I like the taste , feel happy after eating it ! I bought it at promotional price , valuable 👍🏻

e1dc524a-c9b7-401e-816a-e4e027b3642c
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good. Not overly sweet. I suffer from a condition that causes constant nausea. Sucking on something or chewing gum helps. But I don't like anything overly sweet. This is perfect.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I give it to daddy and he liked it so much that he asked me to bring more. I will buy it for him again and again

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love these candies! Although they have changed the packaging, they are the same, creamy, delicious candies that I remember enjoying eating when I was a child. They are hard on the outside with a creamy, chewy, delicious milky creamy center. They are delicious and highly addictive!