SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Good

Okay so the jar is very tiny but the product is concentrated. If you have very long hair and plan to use this several times a week then get 2 jars. Also, it didn't stain my hands at all so you don't need to wear gloves. I've used it a few times now and didn't really notice a significant difference except that it very slightly darkened the yellowy highlights in my hair however I assume with continued use it should do more than that. The consistency is like that of conditioner. It has a very faint scent. It kind of smells like herbs I'm not sure how to describe the smell but you won't even notice it at all unless you sniff the jar. Hope this review was helpful! :)

740c40b7-fb05-481e-9bf8-b5fb6f127a29
a7583bb8-98f0-4ee7-a135-36afa8a0c15d
4720ea19-e8ff-434b-9572-d23b11eb7995
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is the product my mom had been looking for. It might seem pricey at first but it is a good value because it’s a concentrated product. The coloring is intense and will enhance your light blonde or silver hair by eliminating any brassiness. You will want to use gloves to apply this product to your hair. The scent is mild and pleasant.

My hair is bleached but also curly so it needs a lot of effort to keep the frizz away. I was looking for a mask that will both maintain the color and moisturize the hair. This mask is pretty pricey, but I think it’s the best product of this category I am able to find, so I think I will use it further

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great one! Relatively small amount comparing to its price but a little bit goes a long way. I mix it with my other regular hair mask. All natural ingredients, very healthy for the hair and scalp. Does not make a lot of mess. The results are amazing, my highlights look great. I like it’s scent but I can’t describe it since it’s not typical to any other hair product I’ve tried before.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Size is kinda small, but the scent like i just got out of a salon😍 , the product is very moisturizing, and it removes all the orange in the hair 👍🏼

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

very effective, brightens color and leaves hair soft and vibrant

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Honey skin not bad i think i should be ok to use

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love it, it’s so healthy

Posted on Mar 2, 2022