SG

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This syrop helps the best with my daughter’s cough. I tried so many products but this works the best. They changed the packaging but same great product. It’s natural and first have strong taste like other syrops, no honey in it. It looks like water and just a little bit sweet so great even for young picky kids.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This syrup is really good for kids . I used it for my daughter and she was all okay in 2 days . Even though i just gave her 2 times day and night but it worked. If i might have give a dose after 2-3 hour gap i guess she must have recovered early. Taste is also good as its sweet. And im mich satisfied with it as its complete safe.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Very effective. It's my first time to try this product. I'm very glad to have that. Whenever my son has the first symptom of cold, especially cough, sneez or uncomfortable throat, I let him try this. It does works perfect I will buy more.. please push like button if it is helpful

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I like that the ingredients are natural. I try to use this first instead of going straight to the doctor. Cold doesnt go away in an instant but the size of the bottle is actually just the right amount for my kids to recover. Taste is very light unlike generic medicine that tends to be overly sweet and coloured.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

got this as it seems to be made with natural ingredients and is safe for my young kid. not many formulas for kids 2 and below.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This seems to help sooth the throat of my little ones. It must taste also good because my kids absolutely love it! It's a good size to last a month or so.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Heard lots of good review about this. It temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including, cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, and sore throat with accompanying occasional sleeplessness. Would try this over OTC medicine as this is more gentle!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Helps on the onset of cold and cough. My daughter loves it. It has great taste. Always in our medicine cabinet. Safe for kids since all natural.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq