SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It works well. Helped me to sleep easily. No side effect at all. It doesn't taste bad. The quality is good. It is effective. Lemon balm has many benefits. I like the ingredient. Regardless of ages it works I plan to purchase again. Highly recommend. l like the package. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This was the 1st time purchasing. we used it a few times and it helped our baby (1.5 yrs) to get over the caught during the night. it didnt pass completely but reduced the outbreaks. But i also think we waited too long to start taking it so had to later move to inhalation methods. but still it helped the baby to pass the nights.

I Love natural/homeopathic medicine, My daughter like the sweet taste. I always use Hylands, It is working fine. I tried this brand a lot! I liked it very much! I appreciate natural ingredients and the good quality of Hyland's. This product is great quality, fantastic ingredients, good size package.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought Hyland's products on a whim but wow, i have seen how this worked on my kiddo who goes to daycare/playschool. unfortunately she has been having a runny nose pretty often ever since she entered playschool, and this seems to be more gentle than the other stuff prescribed for her. it's no miracle, but it does its job without overdrying,

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this homeopathy. Start taking it at the first sign and the disease will reduce immediately. I give my daughter when she has a runny nose. Every 15 mins 3 tablets for 1 hour. It is working fine. I tried this brand a lot! I liked it very much! I appreciate natural ingredients and the good quality of Hyland's.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My little one opens his mouth once he sees me taking pills out, that’s mean he like the taste. Instant dissolving helpful quality especially when giving to small ones.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

We used for our baby boy, at very first sign of cold being very effective due to quality ingredient and easy to use given small size dissolving form.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I give to my kids when they have a runny nose. Every 15 mins 3 tablets for 1 hour. It seems like it’s working fine

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Babies loves this and i gave it while she was sick. She is not willing to eat the prescribed medicine but this pills might help.