SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have really bad headaches. It will take at least 4 takes of 2 tablets every 15 mins for 1 hour. Headache subsided a bit and gradually then repeat the process of the 4 takes again a few hours later. This time my headaches should be gone completely. After a few years of daily headaches I finally knew that my stiff back muscles contributes to the headaches. Now I uses gua sha to loosen the shoulder and nect muscles b4 sleep, and headaches are lighter the next day. Be sure to find out what are the causes of your headaches eventhough it takes years to find out. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Always have success with Hylands quality products.. This product relieved my nagging headache within 15 min Sure others will have the same success as me . Thank you for I HERB for selling Hylands products This product works well because of time tested ingredients Homeopathy works well for me in my 80's if used as directed. Have a very nice and very happy day to you

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is all we ever use for a headache. It works fairly fast and gives alot of relief. Like just dissolving it under my tongue so it works quickly. Quality is always good from Hylands.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Works really fast, relief is quick, but headaches are different at times, so I add some home remedies if necessary (like glass of water with the juice of a half lemon and 1/4 tsp salt). I hope this helps.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is helpful, but not quite as great as I had hoped. Still, since I haven't been using it long, I expect it may take a little while to learn the full benefits of the product, so I will continue to use it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I herb shipping was quick. I’m very happy with this product It After taking 2 doses it can relieve headache symptoms . Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have chronic headaches all the time & this doesn't make them go away. But sometimes I get very bad headaches upon awakening & can't move. This homeopathy helps lessen it to the extent that I can get up and get going!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

nice quality. balanced ingredient. convenient in use. easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

the quality of this supplement is very good, can relief my headache and other head concern. taste good also.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

was surprised that it's working so quickly on my haed Ake