SG

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Cramps during sleep

My leg cramps during my sleep, especially if I make a sudden move or turn. I always have a bottle of Hyland by my side table and quickly take 2. It takes about 1 min or at most 2mins to relax the cramp and I return to sleep. Excellent stuff.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

They seem to work the best for sleep lol I feel a bit more comfortable after I take them…. But they immediately get you drowsy and sleepy. They help with leg pain but doesn’t seem to work through out the night. So I just leave them on nightstand and pop two more if I wake up.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have used Hyland's products for over 30 years. Found this formula worked better from me than just the basic leg cramp formula. Has the added advantage of helping with insomnia as well. I use it in conjunction with Hyland's Nerve Tonic , Sleep and Calms Forte. Rotate them around to have different combinations. Also use 1 mg of sublingual melatonin.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Keep by my bedside. The only thing that works for leg cramping. I usually put 3-4 tablets under the tongue and sometimes - not always necessary - walk around a bit while it dissolves. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

They work. I have night cramps in my legs, calf and feet and when I wake with a cramp I put them under my tongue and the cramps go away.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Easy to use, melts under tongue and works great to relieve leg cramps! Its helped tremendously with leg cramps! Used homeopathy for years no bad taste ever, instantly goes into your blood stream as its sub lingual!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have this bottle by my bed and soon as my leg starts to cramp, I pop two under my tongue and within minutes the cramp goes and does not come back that night. These tablets are lifesavers.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I often have leg cramps in the night that cause me to holler out various 4-letter words. I cannot say for sure that this product works, but it does seem to help. If you get cramps as bad as I do, then any help is a good thing. Easy to take, and for the low price, definitely worth trying to see if it works for you.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My mom had severe lag cramps symptom that's why i ordered this. She doesn't have it now. I'm really glad about it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought these supplements for my mom, she has problem with restless legs. She was pleased and they helped a bit with her concern.