SG

Oksana
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Has a rich composition, and contains an extract of three types of ginseng, so it moisturizes your skin very well. Also smoothes little wrinkles. The package is great as usual, I love that I'm from has glass bottles. The big size allows you to use the product for a long

Oh this cream, what a texture! I fell in love the moment I opened it. It has no scent, and moisturizes so nicely. The package is probably not very good considering that you need to deep your finder or something else in to get some cream, but I liked it because it's very aesthetic. Also the size is huge, it's 30 ml so you can use it together with your family morning/evening and still get a lot of time to enjoy this beautiful product. Totally recommend!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love this eye cream, it's in a large glass jar, perfectly fragrance free, a pleasant textured cream that you can apply right before makeup because it soaks into your under eye so quickly!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very good cream for your very gentle eye area. Skin looks so good afterwards and helping to smooth out wrinkles. Just love and will buy more.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I haven’t had this product long at all I think I’ve been using it for maybe two weeks. However so I’m really liking this product. It’s doing what it’s designed too do.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great with makeup, love the consistency like a “harder” cream with yellowish tone

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Very moisture, full enough for elderly skin, the scent is good, little quantity to reflect good result, must purchase again

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It save my eye, previously it look drop a bit feel so scare because I try jojoba oil , fortunately this help.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The best Eye cream ever, this is my second jar.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I didn't try it yet but will update as soon as I do, packaging is nice tho