SG
4.7

4.7
Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Excellent soothing essence for sensitive skins !

The package is to die for! I use it with snail mucin essence every time before adding other serums on. I use this essence every day and notice how calm my sensitive skin is towards some exfoliators that I use. Good "plants of the countryside" scent. You don't notice much effect until the next 3 weeks at least. Never regretted buying this at all! In fact, I got for myself the second bottle!

2e041340-f91d-40e4-8558-ce69cc6a9eb3

This was recommended to me by a friend of mine when i visited NYC as the weather that time is extremely dry and snowy. My face was dry and rough, with some pimples showing up. Bought this there and was amazed by the result. I use this after to toner by patting it on my face for more absorption. It doesnt feel sticky and i love the mild scent it has. At night when i feel extremely dry i soak cottons pads and leave it on my fave for like 15mins for extra moisturizing effect. It is very gentle to skin and feels so natural. Take note that inhave a very weather sensitive skin. Which turns red easily. When i get back to UAE, where the weather is extremely hot. I can say that this producy still do its job. I use it after toner and before sunscreen. I think it helped my makeup stay in place as well. I will buy it again! Say hi to my fish! :D

497adefc-3189-4113-83c5-19b7f5e8d5a9
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

if you have irritated and inflamed skin, this essence maybe a solution for you. I bought this product for my boyfriend, who had irritated skin on his face. after using it for a month, irritation dissipated and never came back again. even though my bf is not a big fan of using any skincare, he asked me to buy this product again (almost finished second bottle since started using it). this products quickly absorbs into skin and doesnt leave oily residue. perfect for those people who hate skincare for reason of leaving oily film on a face. I will be ordering it again and do recommend it for people with sensitive and irritated skin.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I bought this when I overused retinol and AHA peels at the same time. My skin was so compromised and everything stung BUT THIS PRODUCT! This was my first introduction to mugwort and it WOWED ME! The lovely herbal scent, the light viscous texture and the way it hydrated and SOOTHED my irritated skin made me fall in love with mugwort! I have sensitive, chronically dehydrated skin so I like to use this as a toner and I find that I go through the bottle really quick. This was the first fermented product I've ever used and I have noticed that my skin loves fermented products. They just sink in deeper and hydrate/ balance my skin after cleansing. The only downfall is the price!! Definitely well worth a try tho! Other things to say about this essence: It comes in a glass bottle. The viscous texture takes time to fully sink in which helps with dehydration. Beautiful product overall!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’ve been using this for over a year and will always repurchase. I buy dry sheet masks and drench it with this essence. My skin type is sensitive, acne prone, combo, and has redness but this makes my skin feel more calm after. It doesn’t necessarily fix any of my skin problems but it does feel calm and hydrating.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love this essence. It has a beatuful texture, it's not sticky at all. You only need a small amount so this bottle will last a long time. It calms my skin and reduces any inflamation. I have acne prone, oily skin, and this essence works wonders for me.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Very gently, causes no irritation. Has practically no scent. Reduces redness of my sensitive skin and acts as a moisturizer at the same time. I use it right after the shower when the pores are still open. The bottle is made of glass that make it a perfect quality present too.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

I have extremely dry skin with a rough texture on my chin and sides of my forehead. I've been trying for almost two years to get rid of the roughness, but no products I've tried (exfoliants, moisturizers, masks, etc.) have made a difference. However, after using this essence for two days the rough texture completely disappeared. My skin feels more hydrated and healthy than it has in years. I never want to be without this essence.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Have tried the mugwort cream mask before and then the sheet masks which all works wonder for acnes thus got my hands on this when i saw a promotion! The price point is pretty high for this without an offer. The smell of the essence is not as overpowering as the cream mask, its lighter and more pleasant.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The best quality product, for sensitive skin, with a calming effect, and very much more benefits for the sensitive skin type, and for all types is good. The composition is 100 % natural. What I like is the very gentle and moisturizing effect especially if you apply it at night. Size is enought for a long time.