SG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Amazing

This is the best cream i have ever tried, first time i tried it was 3 years ago and since then i love this cream . The texture is nice and have this little particles inside witch are ceramides.I use it for all my body, even face when i need deep moisture. Give it a try , you will not regret it!

5036c065-0757-4893-af71-1cd3132c18b5
8ce2c737-1914-49b8-a687-c8a7792d9c1a
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I am beyond excited iHerb is carrying this product! It is fragrance free and thick, perfect for those of us with dry skin. This keeps me moisturized all day and night. It goes fantastic with the soothing gel, and I usually end up layering these two as the day goes on. I live in a dry climate and it's hard to find products thick enough. I am also amazed at the generous amount. The bottle is bigger than I thought! I have no reservations applying this multiple times a day, partly due to the size and partly due to "a little goes a long way." I have nothing bad to say. If you're on the fence, try it!

405ac496-f594-49a1-bced-092149353d5a
ffaf0dac-2184-4582-957c-ee4dbf96b9f2
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I’ve heard wonderful things about this cream so I finally decided to give it a try myself. I have VERY dry skin plus I started tret about 6 months ago so that’s made the dryness even worse. I HAVE to have a thick, moisturizing cream that doesn’t feel heavy and I FINALLY found it with Illiyoon! I know a lot of people only use this at night bc it’s thick & occlusive but I wear morning & night and I love it! I add an oil with it & it’s perfect for me! Keeps my skin hydrated while at work & I dont wake up feeling tight and dry. There is also no scent that I can detect so if you are sensitive to scent, you will be safe with this! And the tube is huge compared to other face creams that are more expensive & don’t work as well. I HIGHLY recommend!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This cream is great for fussy, dry sensitive skin. I believe it's a face and body cream but I use it mostly for my face. It moisturizing enough for winter and light enough for summer. The more I use it, the more I like it as it makes your face really smooth. I'm on my second tube now. It lasts forever and is really value for money.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

No scent! Disappears into skin. It is thick and creamy. It does have these unusual little 'beads' (they're ceramides) that will 'break' when you rub it in, adding to the moisturizing capabilities. I have sensitive skin and this did not cause any breakouts, itching, etc. The only reason I don't like it for my face is because it has a "matte" finish and I am older; so I feel like it accentuates lines on my face. However, it's fantastic for me for the neck down. Great cream.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

best moisturizer for all skin types. I used to have very non-sensitive and oily +acne prone skin a d now have combo sensitive skin (still acne prone) and despite changing skincare routines to accommodate the change in my skin, I never stopped using this item. This new version is more emollient than the old version but other than that, the texture and effect I get from using it stayed the same. don't let the capsules fool you they are very gentle and disappear as soon as you rub it in. also such good value, beats other western and Korean moisturizers I've tried, will always repurchase

Posted on May 29, 2022

My skin is acting up lately and is very itchy. It is so bad, red and pimples kept on coming. It is also extra dry now. This is the only moisturizer that makes it less dry and absolutely helped with the itchiness and redness of my face. I am very thankful for this.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is fragrance free with no scent at all, the cream has little capsules with ceramides with thicker consistency. The Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream has calming and nourishing effect on the skin therefore I recommended to people who look for soothing, calming and nourishing properties in their skin care. Just please notice that on the face it feels a little bit heavy so therefore i use it on my body, it instantly soothes any itchiness and dryness on the skin. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin for it's calming and nourishing effect :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

It’s my second buy, awesome high quality moisturizing cream that I use to seal everything in after my night skincare routine. It’s pretty heavy in consistency yet it feel super lightweight on the skin and it has tiny ceramide beads that make the texture a little weird but add that extra pampering luxurious feel. Very good for winter time or when your skin barrier need some heavy guns, I highly recommend for the size and price point!!