SG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love the whole line from Illiyoon. So far I have the balm ,the essence and the Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream and I love all of them. I am 45years old and I have dry skin (thanks to tretinoin). Although it has fragrance (like the essence) which I don’t like in my skin care products, I really love what it does to my skin. It has a thick texture but it’s not sticky at all and it absorbs without feeling greasy. I use it in the evening after my tretinoin and it sooths, hydrates and moisturizes my skin. It is perfect for the winter. Sometimes when my skin is really irritated I use it in the morning after the Illiyoon essence and before my sunscreen.

47a1e658-65f1-43ab-a57a-e97b7ec96b94
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Illiyoon is one of my favourite Koreans brands, the balm has a great composition - squalane for keeping the skin hydrated, panthenol for soothing it, shea butter is an emollient and great for skin moisture, rich in antioxidants, lactobacillus ferment lysate is a probiotic ingredient with soothing properties. It is a great product, really helps with irritation, great texture, easily absorbed in the skin. Excellent for sensitive skin. As a skin-care enthusiast I experiment a lot with different products and I know I can rely on this product to help recover my skin. Strongly recommend.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Has really helped calm my daughter's eczema down when she was having a flare up. couldn't believe the difference it made overnight. We have tried so many different creams and this is by far the best! So happy to have found it and will make sure we always have this cream with us.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

1 .nice and simple package . 2. texture is creamy and spread very well ( not to thin or thick ) 3. not fragrance free but light foral smell 4. perfect for spring and winter or even summer with pm routine . 5. very reasonable price

347a61cf-0bfe-4fed-a0e4-cd7751506bda
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very delicate formula and yet very helpful and hydrating without causing any break outs. It did not cause any irritation and did not cause any itching.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Fixed my sensitive skin overnight. Wish it was fragrance free but it isn't at all overwhelming. The texture is thick but absorbs quickly. I really like it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

i love the illiyoon concentrate, but this one helped me to have fewer breakouts because of the prebiotics. i love it and little goes a long way

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I'm a bit disappointed, perhaps I just used this cream wrong. I used it as the final step in my nighttime routine, and while this cream is very rich, I felt it wasn't moisturizing enough. Perhaps this is meant to be used like La Roche Posay's B5 balm, but I actually don't know how exactly.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It is not bad, I used it couple of times, but I cannot stand the scent. It does moisturize your skin and the texture is nice and it is suitable for all age. But to be honest there are better creams than this one and it does not give me some benefit.

good for dry sensitive skin. hydrating, but not very moisturising