SG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Top Quality Product

I was initially hesitant about ordering ginseng root over the internet, having previously always bought it from shops where I could examine it before buying. I am extremely happy with the roots that I received and am quite happy to continue purchasing them in the future.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I like this form, becaus here you see what you get :) Unfortunately, it's 5th grade :( The better one is bigger and more substantial. But there is no other choice.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

thumbs up for quality!! I feel great from taking it!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have a lack of energy and my doctor adviced me to drink ginseng tea. For me it tastes good, no allergy.

Posted on May 8, 2021

I like this ginseng root and even though it is hard it softens up nicely when added to a beverage like water or electrolyte drinks. I would recommend it.

4c065de7-8691-4ccd-ac7f-ce2d02e82e17
Posted on May 9, 2022

Delivery was swift and services well packed and in good condition. I’m not experienced in judging freshness of this product …but I’m hopeful to try it

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I find the best thing about this is it makes my hair shiny

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

very expensive, doesn't look good (maybe its supposed to be so small and wrinkled?) maybe i don't know how to use it, but i didn't really feel the flavour, neither in tea nor in cooking

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

it was really good and I love it wanna buy again.