SG

Posted on May 4, 2022

I really like the product for my hair in the shower to moisturizing my hair are use it during shower and the size it’s all good it’s enough for me also I like the quality of the product and there’s a lot of benefit eight I really really like it

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The scent is unpleasant for me but when I use it, it makes my hair soft and I feel light. It moisturize my hair and don't feel oily. I like the composition because it is made with natural ingredients. I like it except for the scent but it is okey as long as it makes my hair soft.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really like this hair mask. The quantity is large and the price is very affordable. The mask makes my hair smoother and looks healthier, and the scent is great too!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I really like this hair mask. It makes my weak hair look smooth and shiny and adds a bit of volume too. It has a nice fresh smell. The mask is affordable and it will last a long time.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

At first it made my hair smooth and silky, it was the only thing I added/changed in my shower routine but a month of use it gave me really really bad back acne that I didn’t have much before. My entire back is now textured with acne and under the skin bumps.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

If you're hesitant about buying this, just get ut

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Nice mask it make my hair nice the quality is enough

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

too lazy to make avocado hair mask at home? then try this out, it's supper affordable

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

it's easy to apply and result is good, recommend use it twice a week, also price is reasonable