SG

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are some of the best vitamins and I am so glad that the brand is available at Iherb at a very good price. Excellent quality, high potency, very well selected ingredients, including folic acid. B vitamins are extremely important for me and my family - for the nervous system, metabolism, give energy throughout the day, we feel healthier, more cheerful and fresh. For better results, I take 1 tablet always after a meal, preferably at lunch, and sometimes a second time a day - after a light dinner. Great, great b complex vitamins!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Have taken this B complex for several years. It supports my energy levels. The 180 tablets only fill bottle one half full. Would be nice if smaller bottle could be used as larger takes up too much space in cupboard.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I tried different complexes of vitamin B, but this one is the best! I dont feel tired any more, my skin and hair much better now. I really hope it will be available soon, cuz mine has finished.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a great product with very high bioavailability, very well selected ingredients and very high quality. With exceptional benefits for the whole organism, I always maintain the available B complex. For better results, I take 1 tablet daily after meals, preferably at lunch. The size also suits me. I like the formula and the optimal dose in the product. Really great product!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This company does its darnedest to make a safe product (check out the label). The cyanocobalamin - actually all the B vitamins in this product are derived from food. However, that said, the amount of B12 is a bit low, especially for those in their 60s. I take their 40s Plus Multi as well, and you may do well to supplement the supplement and pack in a few B12-rich foods, but it's still a good product. Hopefully, Innate will continue to innovate and improve this great product.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great! If I’ve not get it, I almost regretted it. Very satisfied.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Ive bought this for the first time to try and will share my results later.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

It is always underrated for this brand but i have been taking this B complex from this brand for 9 years. I tried to wean off the supplement but i couldnt cos my body really needed it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I have been taking Innate B Complex for over 4 years and am very pleased with this brand. I have tried other brands and was disappointed in those brands due to an after taste that lasted several hours after taking the vitamin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022