SG

Posted on Jun 27, 2021
Product is excellent. Delivery process was disastrous.

4 stars is a gift. This product was delivered without dry ice or cold packs and sent out during a heatwave. The product arrived warm, all but assuring that the probiotics lost efficacy. POOR FORM 👎😬😥.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

good quality and ingredients, the size is not big,

Posted on Dec 26, 2011

I've been trying different probiotics ... Some pretty popular. But no one works like this for me. This one along with single strain plantarum 299v probiotic are the two unique supplements from which I've got a perceptible & almost immediate good reaction (after one hour or so), similar to take a powerful anti-inflammatory (cortisone). Even I feel improvement on my mood. It works for me even with a dose as low as 1/2 or 1/3 capsule. Another advantage for me is that doesn't contain FOS. Because my digestive system doesn't seem tolerate FOS or similiar sugar-like substances very well. Unfortunately it is very very expensive. But in my case it's worth the financial effort. I wish & hope in not so far future price goes down. Take care!.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Strong and effective.

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

Great quality

Posted on Dec 20, 2017

I received these and started taking them, but didn't experience any of the stomach issues that I often get when starting a probiotic. After a few days I started to wonder if the cultures were still alive. It has been stored in the refrigerator since arriving at my home (no ice pack, but it's cold out). After a week of no change in my gut and also no obvious side effects, I decided to do the milk test. I put a equal amounts of milk in two separate very small containers. I opened a capsule in one and used the other as a control. No difference between the two and I think the plain milk actually curdled more over the 24 hours than the one with the probiotic. This makes me think these very expensive pills do not contain any live cultures at this point. iHerb was great at processing refund, five stars on that!

Posted on Mar 31, 2017

This probiotic was recommended by my holistic doctor. It is pricer then other brands but the ingredients are worth the extra cost.

Posted on Feb 22, 2012

My daughter is in the process of healing her digestive system due to gluten intolerance. We like this product!

Posted on Jun 6, 2020

This is an extremely good probiotic.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

High quality and working probiotic. The dosage is super working, what you need for a quick effect. Great, clean ingredients. Lots of useful strains. Caution if you have SIBO or SIGR in the intestines, it can aggravate the situation, first you need to work out this issue, reduce the titers of pathogenic microflora, and then populate the useful one with the help of these probiotics.