SG

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Must have serum

I purchased this for my husband, he really needed to start taking care of his skin. Just turned age 40! I definitely have noticed a difference, not as dull and he’s skin looks so smooth. The smell is amazing! So fresh. This size of the bottle has lasted forever as you only need a small amount. The serum is light and not sticky at all.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

It's a nice product, unfortunately nothing special for me. I love the scent of the green tea line, & previously used & loved the essence alone. This is a more moisturising product in a sense but still required a following moisturiser for my dry skin to maintain the hydration. For that reason I prefer the essence on its own as it appeared to have more of an impact on its own. Good volume for the price, lasts a long time. Possibly better for more normal or combination skin types than dry like mine.

Posted on Sep 17, 2020

My husband and I have been using the green tea serum for almost 10 years now and they are really the best. This combo with the light lotion is really good as an under layer in the winter or just by itself in the summer. Genius! Will be buying more of this combo from now on. I just wish iherb would carry more of Innisfree. I love everything they make!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Thanks IHerb, a great product, great price and fast shipping.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I try it first time and very satisfied so far.

Posted on Nov 15, 2020

First of all the smell is a m a z i n g, nice texture, takes a few seconds to be fully absorbed, my skin stoped feeling dry especially now in the winter. One pump is enough for the face. Would definitely buy again.

54c1ce2b-0021-4b5c-9bce-4f9f57264da2
f0731620-3ed4-4237-96ba-3fc6a573b1b7
Posted on Mar 6, 2021

Really amazing product, it calms the skin and provides really good hydration even when it’s light to the touch and absorbs in second. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I’m in love with this green tea seed line. I ordered the green tea serum before and loved how hydrating it was. This one I think is even better. Such a light weight formula, that hydrates my sensitive skin and it smells so good!

Posted on Mar 19, 2020

I have been using Innisfree products since 2014 and I love it! I used to buy all its products each year in South Korea or in Kazakhstan, but since I moved to Latvia and couldn't find here. I am so happy that I could find Innisfree products on iHerb! Just wish there will be more products :) Thank you!