SG

4.4
Based on 1,430 Ratings
Ornexi
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Can't say that I like the smell, at first I thought that product went wrong .. Then I realised that it has a lavender scent and remember that I really don't like lavenders. If you also don't like the smell think twice, because even if it's good, it can be quite irritating smell. The texture is very thick, almost like an essence. I've read many great reviews, the compositions of ingredients is very great, the quality is good, just not as much as I expected when buying it. Fits sensitive, easy irritating skin though, it's gentle and soft on skin. Great for aging skin.

The scent is lovely - I feel like I put on a super expensive serum, and it reminds me of lavender, not sure if it’s one of the ingredients. My skin is generally reactive and I was very careful when I started using the serum, but actually this serum calmed my breakouts and didn’t cause any redness at all! I put it at nigh, after essence and before night cream and it works like a charm. The texture is thick, and just a little bit sticky (not the bad kind of sticky:)). Great quality for a reasonable price!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The scent is good and not too strong. I use this twice a day and I may say that I have notice that my skin appears healthy and glowing. The quality and the packaging is sturdy and convenient to use. I like that it all contains all the ingredients that I want in a beauty product.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I saw this from a beauty article. I have oily, acne-prone skin and the ingredients are good. I only use it twice a week at night, sandwiched with my moisturizer to lessen my skin's reaction to retinol. So far, my skin looks good when I woke up the next day. Hopefully it will help fade my blemishes.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I bought this based on the ingredient list, which includes Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, retinol, niacinamide, salicylic acid, aloe, squalane, centella asiatica extract, most of which I use in various other products. I was hoping to streamline a bit and thought this would be good for both acne and wrinkles/texture (ah, menopause...). It does not disappoint! I am normally very skeptical of reviews which say things like "after the first use I woke up glowing like a newborn baby" but I have to say I noticed a difference within 10 days of use. My skin feels more smooth to the touch, acne breakouts go away more quickly and PIH is less. FYI, I add a little extra Vit C powder from The Ordinary sometimes, for that extra boost. The only downside is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle. Am going to repurchase ASAP so I don't run out!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love using this product the scent is amazing.,it is a great quality product and the size is also absolutely fantastic. The size is wonderful.

4bf6bc70-997e-4b1b-be26-f6de80bc2701
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Love all instanatural products, always perfect, I use mostly instanatural products for almost two years Great quality, leaves my skin soft and fresh, pleasant scent The size is good

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Best serum out there for keeping your skin even skin tone, clear and glowing! I have been using this serum for years and there's not another serum that even comes close! I always come back to this one.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Have used this product for many years. Used to have adult acne. My skin and very clear now. I use this with one of the moisturizers. LOVE IT!