SG

Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Splendid Scrub

The scrub are super sastifying. When I'm using th scrub little bit of the skin tighting. But its bearable. I have a dry & sensitive skin combo. you may need to rewash after the scrub with your cleanser. it works the wonder. I am super likeyy the teksture, the smell the scrub not so harsh on your skin. Not so moisture if you have combo dry and sensitive. Size of tub are not match with the price, its just the scrub just gentle on your skin.

it's a really good scrub. polishing the skin perfectly. Im kinda scary to use it for the face ofter, so mostly using for neck,shoulders, underarms, bikini zones.To bright the sking , to polish and to prevent ingrow hairs . It's small , but stand with me quite long- about 2 months ( was using 3 times a week on all those areas) . Now i have few others, but I think will reorder it soon on sale days

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2096

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I use it like 3x a week. I can truly say that i see great results in my face! It makes my skin bright with less white and black heads! A must buy!

18b346b0-656d-4a40-bbcf-b3c64c0fc241
Posted on May 20, 2022

I use it everyday and the quality is rich. It helps my skin become fresh and clean. The scent is light and fresh. I highly recommend this product.

ba842a0c-6596-484e-a22c-c11a2e11ae80
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

it has gentle scrub but good enough to remove the dead skin. smells like fruit.. not bad i think.. i use about 1 tea spoon for my husband' face.. it can cover his face and neck..

f6b05d91-9bba-4054-a658-81962c79af5d
874159b0-d70d-4890-aeef-6276b1a00c06
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's a very great scrub! It's even better than many expensive scrubs I used before. The quality, the size, and the price are good!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

this scrub is awesome! Smells good, gentle and a little "scrubby"!! No bad reactions, face feels clean and moisturized after using. I am trying different products from this brand and so far I am not disappointed.

Bugsbunzy
Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I must have tried at least 80% of the products from this brand. This is a latest. It is a good scrub and does a proper scrubbing job. Did not irritate my skin.

2744bf3b-c118-4dd3-9048-f1be56d94b52
Posted on May 11, 2022

Read so many reviews that its good. Im a fam of this brand overall.This product is not yet used and i will update my review later