SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 11, 2022
love it!

love this collagen day cream so far. price is reasonable . the smell is pleasant. the texture is not too sticky. it really helps to moisturize y skin after using it. The size and quantity is just right. easy to carry around when its not too big or not to small. will definitely purchase again. hope to see significant result after using for some time.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I think this cream is suitable for combination skin, as it has a light texture, absorbs quickly, but at the same time moisturizes the skin well. The biggest plus is that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin. For dry skin moisturizing may not be enough, you may need to apply serum before. But it's definitely the perfect cream for the summer. The only drawback is that it has a very specific smell, not everyone will like it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

i loved the natural scent that gives myself a smile in the morning. my face is supple and well moisturised. loved the packaging for easy use.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

,it smells nice my skin is very dry and sensitive and I don't like the feeling of creams on my face but this one isn't too heavy and it sinks in fast. I use it once a day and it awesome

Posted on May 18, 2022

I really love this moisturizer cream. Ingredient, composition, quality and gentleness is great. Size, packaging, scent, ease of use, texture and benefit is great as well. Suits sensitive skin, like for like thank you. Hope this review help you out, like for like 👍

I don't have much to say about this moisturizer other than it was just ok. I only used it for about a month and I know that isn't long enough to see any real benefits but let's just say I wasn't inclined to reorder it either or any of the other products from this company. If you found this review helpful please give me a thumbs up and visit my page for some more helpful reviews. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

not bad, value for money. a light weighted lotion easy to apply it does not have lifting effect. i use it at night to give extra protection to the skin under aircon

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

not too oily on skin. yet to see improvements but only 3rd day of use. moisturizes skin well. smooth texture. has some smell, bearable for me but might not be for others who are more sensitive.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Using this 2-3 times a week additional to my usual skin care. Not sure yet if it has improved skin (using since 4 weeks)

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

It was a long time I didn't use any face cream when I started to use this one and I can assure that I'm fully satisfied! It's only a month I'm using it every morning and I can see a good improvement. I'm using this cream along with a serum of the same brand and together are great for my face. For sure I'll buy it again.