SG

Based on 1,074 Ratings
MRSRYS
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Great eye cream ✨

I used this in the evening undereye whenever I slept late at night and having circles undereye. At first there’s a sting effect for me undereye and I follow up to use moisturizer after. So far, I didn’t see any results yet for 1week of using it. I’ll update this again. 🥰 It has Hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, caffeine, squalene and peptides- minimizes circles. ✅✅✅ Scent- smell like cosmetic products Size - small Skin type - Sensitive, dry skin Hoping for best results 🤙🏻👍🏻

cd041c5f-8a8a-4357-b6b4-0bc33a77b8e3
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Simply Hydrating Minimizes Dark Circles & Plumps Look of Wrinkles For All Skin Types Vitamin C Caffeine Squalane Peptide Leaping Bunny Certified Our Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Cream is a hybrid formula that nourishes while minimizing dark circles and plumping the look of wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid is combined with Vitamin C and Caffeine to brighten, while Peptides, Squalane and botanicals smooth and firm the look of eyes for a more radiant and hydrated appearance.

a3d7b585-4901-4d81-b4c6-0470f20656cc

I had nice results from using this gentle eye cream daily . It’s texture is light, and creamy with a gel like consistency. I found it to have a pleasant scent , and it absorbed easily into my aging eye area while bringing moisture and balance . After a few weeks use there was definitely more brightness , firmness and elasticity. I definitely recommend this product even for those with sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love this eye cream! Has a beautiful soft natural scent and feels really soft and creamy. Shows a noticeable difference on days when I don’t use it my eye bags show up quite dark, when I’m using it the darkness softens. Great for sensitive skin as well, I use it after the Insta Natural Brightening serum and before moisturiser!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I really like this item because it feels nourishing. It doesn't perform miracles for the bags under my eyes, but it does hydrate the skin around eyes, making fine lines look less noticeable. It is a small container but a little goes a long way, as i've been using it daily for 3 months (usually ever morning, but sometimes skipping nights) and there is still product left.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

scent is lite it's a use full quality is good size is small it's good for my age I'm 28 and package is good it has benefits for under eye composition is good and it is good for every season it moisturize my under eye texture is creamy but gel type .

aee5a0d2-5be2-4b37-90e8-ca341763315b
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Hyaluronic Acid is combined with Vitamin C and Caffeine to brighten, while Peptides, Squalane and botanicals smooth and firm the look of eyes for a more radiant and hydrated appearance. Love this product, it's so concentrated you only need a minute amount. You can't beat the price with the quality amount of ingredients in this gel cream. Love it!

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

My favorite eye cream. I’ve already repurchased 3 times, even though I tried other ones in between I keep coming back to this one. It’s very moisturizing without being heavy on the skin, absorbs well and doesn’t leave any weird layer on the skin like others I’ve tried. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn’t irritate them, and when I have allergies from other things it relieves the itchiness well. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

You will not get rid of wrinkles completely with this cream, but it will help make those less visible for sure. I'm close to 40 and I can say that my crow's-feet wrinkles are visible when I smile (and I do a lot), but those do not deepen with this cream. The skin is moisturized and soft. I use it daily in the mornings and evenings. It doesn't have any scent at all and I like it. The texture is very nice, not sticky, not too oily. It is easily absorbed by skin. I would recommend it for 30+, 40+ years old.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have been using it for a few days and I hope to see improvement in the area around my eyes. The scent is not strong, so I like that don't need to worry about it. The texture feels very gentle on the skin. I recommend it and will buy it again.