SG

Potiholic Skincare
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
¡Excelente!

One of the few emulsions I use, because I love oils instead of creams. But this one is different, soft but moisturizing enough with my atopic skin, with some retinol for a brighter skin. It's an all-in-one option when I'm in a hurry, that y apply after Instanatural Niacidamide serum. Big size, hygienic dispensation by pumping and quite low prize.

Best and easiest product! Have every proven ingredient in it. Vitamin C and Retinol might affect each other so the effect is weakened but the most convenient moisturizer on iHerb, it used to be less than $10 but now more than $20, yet I still buy it, tells you how popular and useful it is. Scent is okay for most of the time if white color but sometimes (already more than a few times) I get yellow cream and scent is bad.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am amazed by how efficient this product is. Very little needs to be used as the product spreads easily. It appears white on the ski before it dries so you can see if has been evenly applier. Once dry, the skin doesn't feel itchy at all. My skins feels smoother after 2 weeks of use and I use it twice a week. I would highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Still too early to talk about long term benefits, so I will update this review after I used it for a while. I did not notice any side effects. But for starters I am only using this twice per week as my facial skin is not used to retinol creams. Also, I do not use this after swimming pool visits. Skin feels well moisturised when this is applied.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Good and very moisturizing , rubs in a bit difficult . About retinol i am not sure if the Percentage is high enough to make a difference That’s why I use it on my body instead of my face

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I’ve been using this for a few months now and my skin is so much softer, even my beauty therapist has noticed a big improvement. One pump and it’s enough to do your face and neck. Not oily, very subtle pleasant smell. Highly recommend

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

After i used it for 2 weeks i did notice my face looks much tighter and people is asking if i have lost weight. it's amazing to hear so.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This is an interesting product. I first thought it is a bit oily on my combination skin but later discovered that my skin became smooth and moist after application. The package is good because I can get the moisturizer without contaminated the remaining amount. The product is also gentle that I do not feel tingling after daily application. As a person with combination skin, I think the product would be a wonderful moisturizer in winter.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like that it doesn’t have much scent. The size is big and air pump packaging is a plus. It’s moisturising and yet not heavy.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Good moisturizer. I use it as my overnight face lotion and love how my skin looks in the morning: smooth, soft and radiant. Didn't cause any irritation or breakouts. But please don't forget to use SPF 30+ when you are going outside. Great value for money.