SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
The best hair bands that you'll need!

These have a great hold in my hair. They look like minis but they do the job. I have very fine hair so twice around woth it on my ponytail works great for me. They do not rip out your hair like most other hair ties. No chucks of hair getting stuck or pulled out when i take out the elastic. Very good quality and durable. I’ll never go back to regular hair elastics.

0a67d30d-6d96-41b5-af71-b311a8b169a5

I've tried every brand I find of this type of hair coil thing. But they are never quite as good as these! I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't have these! I have long hair & they make it comfortable to pull my hair back.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Super happy to get this product. It's great for hair and as a benefit it's less get damaged if you want to make a ponytail. I picked up invisible one to match and use it everyday for any style. The size is not for thick hair. High quality product. Very pleased by it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like to use this on my girls’ hair and also when I go swimming coz it doesn’t get wet obviously. Only downside is that they are easily lost because they are transparent

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good quality, package received in good condition. But the size is too small.

f8f9bbd8-324d-4dee-820f-c91cb18f03c2
6172f984-aac1-433d-a110-ebc02c3f75ad
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great quality hair ties. Size is perfect for my daughter's long hair.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

These are gentle on my hair and matches anything I wear. only issue is when you lose them it can be hard to find...

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love these elastic bands!!! Do not tangle the hair, hold it perfectly and do not fall off.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

my forever favorite... its not makes a headache when u tight it strong and it super important for me :)

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It does not hurt the hair, it is a useful product