SG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Excellent product

This stuff works! I have taken it for years and if I run out of it, by day three I can barely walk. I always try to keep a supply on hand. Take it for a month and see great results. I walk with ease now and daily I hike the river path. Before this product, I could barely walk to the mailbox in my front yard. Most of all, don’t run out of it!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have currently been taking this product for about two months now so far so good it has helped me with my daily today live in activities as far as my joints.I have currently been taking this product for about two months now so far so good it has helped me with my daily today live in activities as far as my joints. I was diagnosed with mild arthritis

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My mother encouraged me to purchase this for my husband. She has been using the product since it came onto the market and swears by it. My husband had a knee injury that caused him to basically have no cartilage left after surgery. He is only 23 and complained daily of knee pain. We got him this to try and it has worked wonders. After a week or so of getting into his system, he noticed a difference. He forgot to take it for a couple of days and noticed his pain was back. He has enjoyed this product so much that we will most likely try some of the other supplements that Irwin Naturals produces.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I originally bought these for my husband who is an avid runner! The only place I run around is the tennis court! A week ago I injured my knee playing and I swear this has helped speed up my recovery time!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have been using for about 10 year's. Work as a RN for almost 40 years, long shifts and stranding on concrete takes a toll on joints. Wouldn't do without it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Bought for elderly parents for joint pain. So far so good!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

A must have product. Helps with back and neck aches at night.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Been on them since I bought them and not filling much joint pain as I use to.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This product has greatly helped my joint pain, it’s virtually gone!