SG

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Excellent

i dont know how to start my review...but this is all I wanted to say..this is what the produxt am really looking for..i have problem regarding my stomach...when i eat food...my stomach is always bloating even though i eat less...i search and i found this miracle product..from the moment o use this product...bloating, gasses and stomach pain was been at ease..i really love this and recommend to my family who are also having the same the same issue as mine..i cannot contain my gratefulness ..once again...Thank You...

24a9f4ad-a61c-4fa6-a2ae-886def44e7d2

I developed GERD/acid reflux a couple of years ago and was put on omeprazole 40 mg twice a day. I had been on it for more than a year and still would get horrible pain for two days every 4-6 weeks. Since taking digestive enzymes a few months ago, I stopped the prescription drug and also stopped having the two days of pain. I don't know what to say except that this stuff is awesome.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

A fantastic combination of digestive enzymes that promote proper digestion and avoid torturous weathering especially for patients with malabsorption syndrome caused by mutilating operations on the digestive tract with pancreatic resection, stomach resection, cholecystectomy and resection of the duodenum or jejunum. Those with chronic cholecystitis and chronic pancreatitis should be as needed as the cell phone that is everywhere with us! For healthy people it is useful in the case of meals copied during the holidays or picnics! Well-suited combination for digestion, assimilation of nutrients, reduction of excess gas formation due to poor quality digestion. I recommend with confidence!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I was suffering from bad indigestion, gas and bloating from last two years and I could ’t even sleep well every night because of this problem. Doctors tried to find out the problem but couldn’t find anything by operating different tests. Finally i got this medicine. After start taking this medicine, i felt so much better. It helps me digest the food fast and i can sleep well now. So I highly recommend it to the people who are in the same situation.

Aayat Aldurazi
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Excellent! It gives instant relief to the stomach and helps with the digestion instantly! it makes pooping very easy :)

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Tried fat burner before, doesn’t seem to work much but now trying this anti gas to reduce bloating, hopefully it would work

456d309f-2534-43e7-9657-475a2bb028b7
Posted on May 6, 2022

I always had bad bloating issue everyday starting midday. And after reading the review. Give it a try. And after a bottle, taking it in the morning and evening. i noticed that i did not suffer from bloated pain like before. I do combine it with probiotic.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I tend to get stomach gas when eating too many vegetables. Just one capsule stops the gas.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Works well to reduce bloating. Miracle pills and reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Work well and were delivered very promptly. Will re-order again soon. Thank you for being a valuable company.