SG

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
wow! great product

I'm a year and a bit but nto menopause with hot flashes, bad night sleep, bloating and hardly getting my period every few months. started with DIM last year and it helps mildly. now I'm on my second bottle of this supplement and I got my period last week. already nearly two weeks of no hot flashes. sleeping a full night and I'm feeling great. I take 2 in the morning and nothing else now

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Before EstroPause soft-gels, I was suffering from hot flushes all the time. Once I started taking them, my hot flushes along with other menopausal symptoms just disappeared.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

An excellent purchase for many women! The quality and herbal ingredients showcase many benefits, the size would last you up a month. And an easy-to-use package! Effective for personal caste and daily routine.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The price id really good. I'm using this for about 6 months and it really helps with the hormones. Also the i live overseas and the product was here in no time.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Seems to be working! This is the second time around I ordered it. I've tried different dosages and brands but felt this one is the best for me!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These pills are working well for me so far and it's been almost two months of taking them. I have less menopausal symptoms and feel great! Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

First time trying this brand after seeing positive review. Package came well protected, no weird scent or smell when consume. However, i had rash & skin itch after 2 weeks of taking this, seen doctor who said may be due to something new i consume or change of weather, etc. I cannot confirm if it's this capsule, but at least the rash & itch are better now. I don't know if it's due to the medication given or i've grown used to the capsule.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Easy to take and can't say I am noticing a huge impact either way with these. Possibly resulting in less hot flashes. Will keep taking for a while for further assessment.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The gel capsules are not too big, very good quality, no side effects and no aftertaste.

57ac7eaa-86bd-4cd2-a26d-11ec015b2c90
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Reduced heat flushes and let me feel stronger.. stated to use recently 1 month ago..feel my skin&hair are better

5a57aca4-3a86-4e2e-8356-ec13d4770dfa