SG

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
My concentration and attentiveness have improved

My memory has improved! I am now learning a foreign language and I noticed that it is easier for me to memorize words and rules! The capsules themselves are convenient to take, they are large, but do not stop in the throat.

32d70cd8-1269-41f9-a233-d60779714982

The only supplement that I can feel the difference - improved my memory! If you told me I could only take one supplement, this would be it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quick delivery, quality product. I use it to maintain energy and generally a great all-around benefit. Improves all kinds of health in men too.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Just took for 2 weeks. But good results! I feel much more alert and charged for the day! Will continue to take and see the effects. :)

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. I am not kidding this is the best product i have gotten this year. I LOVE the ingredient mix!!!!! It has fish oil too!! I will definitely, definitely, re-purchasing!! I used to have migraines and i think this really helps

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

After almost a week of drinking the supplement, I noticed an improvement of my retention and memory. This is very much needed for students especially when preparing for their exams. Great buy!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

A quality blend of ingredients, provides needed omega-3:s and ginkgo improves both brain power and memory, and blood circulation in the extremities. As added benefit, seems to help with repairing damage done by years of smoking. Comes in a glass package, so no worries for micropastics.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My first to try this product. still on my my 3weeks trying it but i can sense that my usually word blackouts has lessen.i positive ly hope it'll works well with me by time👍

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Best choice, over exceeding expectation. I bought for my father, I start to use as well. I was ordering from different manufacturers, but this this formula is best match.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have used this product for more than 1 month now.. and i feel some improvement in the general performance not only the memory and brain blood circulation.