SG

JesamineM
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
56 and born again!

These things really work. I have been taking them about a month now, though only two per day and not the recommended four. Let's just say "the dry river beds are flowing again." Now, this is combined with a shift in my attitude about my post-menopausal body and a man who is amazing. Don't let that last qualifier be your reason not to believe, ladies. I made the shift in attitude first, then worked with my body, and once that happened, my external world changed. I take it with Pueraria Mirifica.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Does what it should. I wish the dosage was smaller and it lasted longer. Otherwise it's too expensive and only good for few weeks.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It works! I gave it to my wife 2 capsules in 2 consecutive days. Then I stop switch using ashwaganda, Peruvian macca for 2 days. she seems to enjoy the process better now

Posted on May 2, 2022

Definitely makes you feel all tingly down there but also gives you a random boost of energy and need to poop hahaha. Felt a difference mainly after using it 1 hour before instead of an everyday supplement

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is helping my mood and energy levels. I think the ingredients a helping and there is not after taste. The gel caps are big but narrow so easy to take.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

This supplement works better than any other i tried before. It does help to increase sensuality and quality of intimacy. However i feel it is best to be taken with breaks, like 2 weeks on 1 week off. It is also important to decrease stress level as much as possible, that is when this staff works the best 😉

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I take 3 pills about 45min to 1 hour before intimacy. I am able to 'get in the mood" and have stronger orgasms

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

i noticed i get more sensitive to touch and the orgasm is amazing after taking these daily

Posted on May 6, 2022

At first i waa skeptical but this stuff actually works !!!!